12/28/2013

ANGELS

1st off I don't take kindly to PEOPLE OR FAKE ASS RAPPERS AND KARDASHIAN'S taking my ideas, event proposals, songs, poems, pictures, designs, art, and putting there knock off name on it. 

2nd off I don't take too kindly being spoken to like I'M A FUCKING GROUPIE LAURA, KATIE & MEGAN HARRIS, JAMIE WELLS, FREE and LA LA! All your jealous threats just got canceled and I'm not playing, be lucky you still have a car because if it was up to me I would a buried you in those caskets in JERSEY you made me lay on FOR NOT BEING THE FUCKING BITCH FUCKING CARMELO ANTHONY, 

LA LA THOUGHT I WAS! 

3rd of All NEVER GET IT TWISTED BEYONCE HAS MY BIRTHDAY AND SHE IS A YEAR YOUNGER, THEREFORE I HAVE ALL THE POWER REMEMBER THAT KIMMY and I'M OLDER THEN YOU SO I AM THE 80s BABY BITCH!


4th of all I AM A BITCH AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!! YOU SPOILED LITTLE HOUSE WIVES AND SPORTS WIVES NEEDED A LESSON AND BECAUSE I HAVE THE PICTURES TO PROVE WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU ARE SO BEING PUT ON BLAST! NOW I SUGGEST YOU PAY ME MY 45 MILLION BY NOON TOMORROW! HAND DELIVERED AND THE WHOLE GOD DAMN WORLD HAS MY ADDRESS SO GOOGLE IT BITCH THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! OH AND WELCOME TO DIVORCE HELL BITCH, KARMA.  AND YES IF I TRULY WANTED I COULDA FUCKED, SUCKED, AND HAD YOUR DUDE EATING ME WHILE YOU WERE IN CALIFORNIA AT THE CLUB WITH YOUR BOY TOY! YEAH YOUR NOT INNOCENT LA LA SO DON'T PLAY, BECAUSE WERE WAY PAST GAMES! NOW SWALLOW AND BRING ME WHAT YOUR MAN OWES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5th of all I apologize to anyone who got caught up in this Jealous, Bitter, Battle, of MISTAKEN IDENTITY.  Too many wanna be ANGEL DESERAE SANCHEZ's, and not enough BALLS TO PLAY HER OR BE HER, LET A LONE REPRESENT FOR HER!  I'm sorry for this miss use of my network's and the damaging image they brought. And what there hacking did for my business! I still do not have a phone so please make sure it's me when you get a call or text. 


6th of all It will never happen again and starting JULY 4 2014 will be the official launch of DIVA! I'm really excited to bring AMERICA the 1st couture house, hand made in AMERICA! 


Welcome back soldiers from a war that was never ours, but damn WE WON so fuck it! My gift to THE USA and will continue to do all this for the blood, souls, and minds, lost during war! 

LET'S RISE AND SHOW THE WORLD WHY WE ARE THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!

I LOVE YOU USA, 

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, 
AND SEE YOU SOON!!

IN GOD WE TRUST!


LOVE ALWAYS,

MISS ANGEL D. SANCHEZ